Monday, September 17, 2007

Please hold on, don't throw it away

I think that today is my unlucky day, think only lah.
Cos.. Cos..

1) I only scored a pathetic C for my MT prelims.
2) I woke up late cos I thought today's Sunday.
3) Got caught for long fringe by the discipline committee.
4) I lost my memory card at JEC Mac.

Im getting over my prelim marks already, but!
I LOST MY MEMORY CARD, WTH WTH! Im friggin sad & angry.
& my face looks like this,


): ): ):

Its like, 256 MB carddddddd!! Omgoshzxzx.
I know, to some people 256 MB is just peanuts.
But all my precious stuffs are in there, shytttt.
Only people who lost their memory card understands how I feel.

I dont have backup, I dont have backup. Im so dead.
Using my sister's 64 MB memory card now, thx sis :)
Just gonna sacrifice $28 to buy another one myself by this week .

Sighs.
Bad day, please go away.

No comments: